Could you date someone if you did not like their voice?

Could you date someone if you didn't like their voice? I am not one to think about voice all that much but this guy that really likes me is cute and nice but his voice turns me off. It is kinda countryish and a little higher pitched. He also will say things like rarr (like a cat) if I say something sarcastic or I guess he thinks he feisty. I find that to be a turn off too. Am I being too harsh? Could you date someone if you didn't like their voice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Though I do like the sound of certin guys voices,

I wouldn't pass on dating someone because I didn't

like there voice. I'm more of vibe person, so little

things like voice wouldn't be make or break.Besides,

there's other things that would be way more of

a turn off then voice.

So, yes I think you're being harsh and I think

you're only hurting yourself if you pass up a

chance with this person, because his voice

turns you off. I feel that's just a nitty picky thing

and if you already think he's cute, his voice shouldn't

change that. People have to realize, that not everything

about a human being is suppose to be a turn on. So, there

will be things they do that you don't like and vice versa, but

if you really like each other then you'll just learn to deal with it.

But, you can't not date or break up with someone who doesn't constantly

"turn you on", life just doesn't work that way.

What Guys Said 4

• I also would probably not be able to be attracted to someone if I disliked their voice. It feels like you are being harsh but you should date someone that attracts you; not to be politically correct.

• I've never really heard a voice that I absolutely couldn't stand, save on television, so I can't really say. Either way, you're allowed to reject anyone for any reason you choose. If you can't deal with it, then just don't date the guy.

• No. Women talk too much as it is, so I need to at least like the voice I'm hearing! lol

• "So I totally like went to the mall and bought these shoes and the girl at the counter was snotty and I was like OMG..."

• ;)

• I think that will do. I will still date her.

What Girls Said 7

• It depends on how much I didn't like it. It would have to be annoying for me to see it as a deal breaker. If it was just a regular voice then I wouldn't even notice it. It doesn't have to be some deep, sexy manly man voice for me to be into him. Just not annoying.

But if a guy says annoying things or makes annoying sounds, I'd be irritated even if they were coming from a nice voice.

• I like a specific type of voice myself (deeper than mine). You're not wrong at all; I dated a guy who kept making girlie voices and he knew I hated it, but he kept doing it. >_o I think guys have their voice preferences too.

• No, I could not.

Sex would be horrible. I love to hear his voice dirty talking to me in bed.

There's this guy that comes in every Wednesday at my job.. He's tall, cute, and he has a nice body.. (He wears fitting shirts)... When he opened his mouth, the attraction was gone. It didn't 'suit' him. I expected it to be a bit deeper.

• No,I don't think I could.If I find a voice aggrevating,its not happening.

• no I'm a hopeless voice fetish person

• no, if you are annoyed by the sound of their voice and their mannerisms, there's not much hope.

• no because if I hated it I would not feel sexually attracted and without sexual attraction I can't have a relationship