Should I text him again to verify or just meet him anyway?

Ex agreed to meet up this week, siad it'd be a nice idea and told me the day he's free and then I texted 'meet me by the doors?' and he didn't respond. so should I still meet him by the doors anyway, or text him back and just be like 'ill be there on Thursday.' I know he's OK with doing it, I'm just not sure what to do from here.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just text him to verify. Don't fall into traps if you know that he's not serious about it.

What Guys Said 3

• wait until the day is hear & send him a text that morning asking if your still meeting up.

• Text him something like: "We're still on tonight, right?" or if that sounds too wrong, "We're still meeting up tonight, right?"

• Why are you meeting up with an ex?

What Girls Said 3

• I would say...confirming our meeting on Thursday by the doors

• Text to confirm my ex always plans to take me out but never does

• He should have responded to confirm. I would not meet him anywhere because there was no confirmation nor would I text back, because the onus is on him to text back since you were the last person to text him.