Are there things that are "disqualifiers" for you when it comes to dating someone?

As in if someone has been married, they have kids, too tall for you, etc...those are just examples...

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a few, but the biggest is that I don't want damaged goods. I don't want a girl who is gonnas come back to me after she has had her fun and stuff when she was younger and is looking for a guy to settle down. I'm not that guy and am deeply tirned off by such actions

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think if I got a feeling they generally weren't a nice person, stinginess, arrogance, poor hygiene eww. And playing mind games!

0|0
    0|0
  • Smokers, alcoholics, cheaters, abusers, guys with kids, being over ten years older or more than a year younger (I'm 19), being grossly overweight, arrogant, bitter, very passive-aggressive, inconsiderate or rude, controlling, shorter than me (I'm 5'2"), and unintelligent. Probably more I'm missing, but that's it for now.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I only ever rejecrted women who were obviously only into selling their companionship, and who otherwise weren't sure of my name, even.

otherwise, I always kept an open mind about women who seemed interesting! Height, weight, marital status, these were just data to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • In short, I only date women who lift me up, as opposed to dragging me down with them. I don't want kids, so anyone who has small children or wants children needs to look elsewhere. Divorced is okay, although I met a woman one time who still lived with her ex-husband. That was too weird for me, so I didn't date her. A little overweight is okay; obese is a deal-breaker. Somewhat religious is okay; drinking the Jonestown Kool-Aid is a deal-breaker. I also don't crazy women (of course).

0|0
    0|0
  • So many LOL. Overweight. Has kids. Isn't single obviously. Not intelligent. Not a pleasant, feminine personality. So much other disqualifiers too, can't list them all.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be that she has a kid or she has cheated before.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are overly religious.

If they are bitter.

If they are paranoid.

If they don't know how to trust.

If they are, in effect, damaged goods.

0|0
    0|0