Girls would you date a guy like Tony Stark?

Rich, handsome, confident(often c*cky) and a genius? That sound like the guy you'd want to be with?

Updates:
why the one star? :'(
Somehow I doubt some of you women saying no could resist his charms.
link this is why he rocks!

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• If he was genuinely interested in me, yes :)

He seems like a lot of fun ! I don't know if it'd last, but it'd be a hell of a ride x)

His replicas made me laugh so hard, it'd be awesome to meet someone real able to have a similar sense of humour ^^ Needless to say, RDJ looks like a really charming man.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• IF it is Robert Downey Jr. from the movie series I would date Mr. Stark in a heartbeat (only because I love Robert Downey Jr. XD) but otherwise, no, I wouldn't.

Arrogance makes me laugh but realistically I don't think I could date someone who was often arrogant/cocky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would totally date him! He's f***ing awesome!

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. I don't like cocky guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • No definitely not!

0|0
    0|0
    • why not?

• Show All
    • gee louis, it's Tony Stark, not a cast member of Jersey Shore. He's like the biggest thing since air. If he was real, I would be his groupie for real.

• Lol. I just don't like arrogance in anyone whoever they are or whatever they do!

• I'd date him in a heartbeat, then hope that he would open up his sensitive side behind closed doors :-P

1|0
    0|0
    • As a side note, I'm saying ^this because I've known guys that were very cocky (almost a**hole-y) in a large group of people, but behind closed doors were really just insecure, nice guys.

• No he's arrogant. Despite what most guys think there's girls out there that don't like cocky idiots

0|0
    0|0
    • He's a cocky genius, not a cocky idiot.

• Fair enough, but I still wouldn't date him

• I probably would... He is my favorite marvel super hero.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Even I would date Tony Stark...

2|0
    0|0
  • I would date Tony and let him do me if I was allowed to fly one of his suits. Yes, I can be shallow like that for an iron man suit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go gay for the Iron D

1|0
    0|0
  • why do girls say arrogant?

do you even know what arrogant means?

an arrogant person is someone who can't back up his confidence

but tony star can do evrything he says, so he's not arrogant -_-