Why haven't I heard from him after a great first date?

I went out with this guy I met online for the first time last Saturday. We had talked everyday for 2 weeks before meeting. The date was amazing-we had good/funny conversations, it wasn't awkward, and we spent hours together. I could definitely tell he liked me.

We live an hour away from each other and he had come into town for our date. We texted for a few days after that and I said I could come to where he lives next time. (He did hint at that) But ever since I said that he hasn't texted or called me again. I haven't heard from him in 3 days. What happened? Should I try to talk to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to learn to not be too dependent on people you meet as people come and go like season.

It was one date, just enjoy it for what it is , don't hold too much expectations.

Find something else to occupy your time and wait for him to text you, don't appear to desperate and clingy

What Guys Said 1

• Try to talk to him again. Perhaps, he was just busy.

What Girls Said 2

• no! you wait until he text you back! talk to someone else to keep you busy not thinking of him.

• if you don't hear from him in a day or two I would gie up.