Forget online dating, I wanna try real dating. How do I do this?

For the past 4-5 months, I've been online dating through 2 websites.

Its a good way to meet people, but its like a high school social scene...all it is is multiple men competing over a few girls. I honestly believe that no woman who makes guys compete with one another for her is worth the fight or competition.

Of course, yes I know that's the point of online dating, but that's not how I am. It was a good way to meet people, but I wanna get back into the real world.

My question is, I live in a small town and all my friends are in relationships and all of their friends are in their relationships as well. I know very few single people. If I want to date the old fashioned way, how do I do this? How do I meet girls that I could ask out, or even how do I do that? Any suggestions / advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, unless it's an expensive, exclusive site that tries to keep parity between guys and girls, online dating is just regular dating to the sixth power...many guys chasing a few girls.

And those women are, as you say, not worth it, in general.

I don't know how to solve the problem of no single people. Try joining clubs for people with your interests; as you get to know people, you'll find out about anyone who has suddenly become single, hopefully before anyone else does!

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you'll just have to go outside of your town...perhaps to work or study.

My boyfriend came from a small town too, and he only met me when he moved out to another state for career reasons.

• I'd sujest going to a different town and take one of your friends with and just spend the weekend there and just be social.

• Ask your friends to ask their girlfriends if they have single friends. That's how a lot of people meet.

What Guys Said 2

• You should move out of your area, and go to a bigger town. That way, the chances of meeting a single lady would be high.

• Take a vacation to a country that loves western men. The women will be flocking to you.