How to make my boyfriend miss me?

Please read this all!

To make a loooooong story shorter, me and my boyfriend have been together for 8 months and our connection is still strong so we're not having a problemwith that. It's just since we don't see each other often we talk on facetime and through texting. For the past few weeks we've been talking a lotttt more than usual for some reason and the other day I said "we've been talking a lot lately huh" and he said "Nope we've barely been talking at all >:(". He's the joking type

but you know how soetimes you want to tell someone something but you're too afraid to hurt their feelings and you try to say it subtly? Yeah it felt like that. Then the next day when I tried to facetime him he started joking around saying how he doesn't want to facetime me for a week so he can miss me alot, but then he ended up calling me.

So yesterdayyyy I decided to not answer his morning texts just to ease off a bit on the texting. In the afternoon I was really tired and told him I'm going to sleep and he didn't answer back immedietly so I figured he was busy and told him when he's not busy he should text me until I wake up. I fall asleep and wake up to no texts but it says that he read them 15 minutes after I sent them. So yeah that's a pretty obvious sign we're talking way too much right? So noww I want to make my boyfriend miss me. How should I do it?

As of now I'm not gonna text him in the morning. I'll let him send but I won't answer it. Today I didn't text him any cute texts to wake up to in the morning like I usually do and I'm also gonna tell him I'm busy tomorrow so we won't talk tomorrow just to make his day feel empty without talking to me lol. Then the next day we won't text again in the morning and I'll talk to him that afternoon. Does this sound like a good plan or does it sound like I'm mad at him? What else should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, that's a lot of thought to go through all that is crazy. To actually sit down and think about when you are, and are not gonna answer him is nuts...How about be normal and if he texts you...then you text back like a normal person. You are thinking way too much. I can guarantee he has NO IDEA that anything has changed in your texting pattern,

I can already tell from your question that your mind is going a million miles an hour, thinking way too much, stressing out, being insecure. You need to sit back in a chair somewhere and just chill stop thinking so much.

What Guys Said 5

• To be honest, the best thing is to see one another in person.

A minute in person is probably close to the same as 15 minutes of texting, sometimes even moreso depending what you're doing.

Other than that just deliberately wait 10 minutes or so to reply to a text, do that for an hour or two, then simply apologize for being busy. I mean just because you text a lot doesn't mean he doesn't miss you. As I said earlier, texting is not a subsitution for actually being there.

• Your boyfriend will miss you without you playing any "ignoring" games. Doing that will just lead to you both trying to ignore each other to make the other person more desperate (ignore + ignore = less communication).

You should go back to your usual self before you started trying to ignore him to make him more into you.

• I don't see the need to play games. If he's enjoying the interaction with you, playing games seems like a poor choice.

• You're crazy

• If he really does like you, he will text back as soon as he's available. Perhaps, he's just busy.

Keeping space might work, but don't prolong it for a week.

What Girls Said 2

• First off you shouldn't be telling him that you won't call him or your busy so you can't talk. Have you ever heard of play hard to get? Well this usually a statement used in dating but trust me it works and should continue on a in a relationship. Guys like the chase. If you don't answer or call one day he may wonder what's going on, but nothing actually is going on with you it just appears that way and then it makes them like you more or call and text you. This might be I guess you could say manipulation but this is what gets a guy to fall in love with you. Its also called leaving a little mystery. You don't have to tell him that you won't call him tomorrow because your busy he'll know that when you don't call. He doesn't want himself to be the center of your life. He wants to know that you are busy too outside of him. From personal experience my boyfriend and I don't talk as much as you guys (only like a good morning text and talking on the phone for 20 minutes at night) Even sometimes I feel like my boyfriend doesn't miss me because we talk everyday. However, I do the same thing I kinda plan out when I'm gonna answer when I call and stuff. It actually feels a little silly to me but I guess it might be kinda worth it in the playing hard to get aspect. You might ask yourself when should I stop playing hard to get because we are in a relationship. Technically the playing hard to get shouldn't even actually be "playing" you should be actually hard to get. Keep your self busy with other things. Then it wouldn't feel so weird the planning out of phone calls and texts. Lets say its been two years your in a relationship you should still be busy now and then and can't see or talk to him everyday. So yes if your not busy all the time then yeah I would say you should still be playing hard to get until marriage. Trust me it works.

• Okay, assuming he likes you, he'll miss you whether you talk or not. Not talking won't make him miss you anymore. What it will do is make him wonder if you like him anymore or not, or if you are losing interest in him. Ignoring someone only serves to make them feel bad and unwanted, not really a good thing for a relationship.