Could she be losing interest in me?

When we went on the first 3 dates we had a blast and kissed after every date.

between dates she would apologize for not hanging it out with me if she could not make it...due to a hectic work and social schedule.

she would even send random pics of events she attended.

after date 4 and 5 it has slowed..no so much txting and kind of backed off kissing on date 5.

yet we still hang out..dinner or brunch or drinks alone.

she wants to go out again

is this going slow or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be one of two things. Either she's not exclusive with you -- and is testing out another guy before figuring out which of you will be the more permanent fixture in her life -- OR she is backing off so as not to freak you out with how forward she's being.

What Girls Said 4

• Things are always rushed, crazy, fun, and wild in the beginning. Even with friendships. Meeting someone new is exciting! It is normal that it has slowed down since now you guys are getting to know each other better. If you guys are still hanging out and she definitely wants to hang out again, then you're doing fine. Yeah, things may be going slow, but it's not a bad thing. It's a good step. I wouldn't even say she wants to take it slow, it's just that's how things work out. Currently, I just became friends with this guy and in the beginning, we would text each other all the time, every minute of the day. We were also extremely shy with each other, and it was always exciting to see him! Now, we've been talking for weeks and our texts have gotten boring. But, we still see each other and hang out often. We've just gotten comfortable with each other now, so we are more relaxed about seeing each other.

• I think maybe she just wants to take it slow, maybe it felt too fast for her which is a good thing because keeping it slow can result in a lot of good things for the both of you. She isn't losing interest in you because if she was, she wouldn't want to continue hanging with you so yeah my advice, just take it slow and things will go well.

• yea it sounds like it but just keep trying.

• It kinda sounds like she's dating someone else too and found someoen to focus more attention on

What Guys Said 2

• Just enjoy it. It doesn't sound like she's losing interest if she wants to go out again.

• It seems that she just want to take it slow, or she just got stressed a lot of times.