Dating while your busy with life

So, I'm just curious as if I am the only one. I don't like to date and I don't really go out looking for someone either. The reason being is I work and go to college full time, In about two years I'm moving down to South Carolina or Virignia I'm not sure yet to attend college for a marine biology degree. Right now I'm at my local college for my general classes, after I finish my degree I plan on moving up north probably to Connecticut so I don't see any reason to be dating someone where I am living at the moment I live in PA. Is this just me or do other people feel like this? Because, if you think about what kind of guy is going to want a girl to drag him up and down the coast while she finishes college? No guy.. So any opinions? And I am not the kind to support a guy either, I'm not one to take him with me and then he doesn't get a job its just not my thing...

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• You can date casually. If you decide to come to SC, I doubt you'll want to leave ;).

0|0
    0|0
    • i have family in connecticut I'm really close to and I actually like the water up north better because I am a colder weather type of person that sleeps with the AC on year around and I am light skinned so I hate the sun, ill be leaving :) but I don't wanna date casually :( I really wanna find someone to settle down with, I'm picky like if I don't see a forever with them within a month like the slightest chance of a forever I will dump them

• Then I guess you're stuck. You'll have to put off these relationships till you're not busy.

What Guys Said 1

• If you feel like you can still balance things with your busy life, then go out dating .Though it's best if you wait it out until you finish your studies.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I feel you, just do you. Right now it's all about me, guys can come later.

0|0
    0|0