Dating while your busy with life

So, I'm just curious as if I am the only one. I don't like to date and I don't really go out looking for someone either. The reason being is I work and go to college full time, In about two years I'm moving down to South Carolina or Virignia I'm not sure yet to attend college for a marine biology degree. Right now I'm at my local college for my general classes, after I finish my degree I plan on moving up north probably to Connecticut so I don't see any reason to be dating someone where I am living at the moment I live in PA. Is this just me or do other people feel like this? Because, if you think about what kind of guy is going to want a girl to drag him up and down the coast while she finishes college? No guy.. So any opinions? And I am not the kind to support a guy either, I'm not one to take him with me and then he doesn't get a job its just not my thing...

Most Helpful Guy

• You can date casually. If you decide to come to SC, I doubt you'll want to leave ;).

• i have family in connecticut I'm really close to and I actually like the water up north better because I am a colder weather type of person that sleeps with the AC on year around and I am light skinned so I hate the sun, ill be leaving :) but I don't wanna date casually :( I really wanna find someone to settle down with, I'm picky like if I don't see a forever with them within a month like the slightest chance of a forever I will dump them

• Then I guess you're stuck. You'll have to put off these relationships till you're not busy.

What Guys Said 1

• If you feel like you can still balance things with your busy life, then go out dating .Though it's best if you wait it out until you finish your studies.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel you, just do you. Right now it's all about me, guys can come later.