Why do I have to do for a guy to kiss me?

Their is a guy who really likes me (and I like him as well). We have been on a unofficial date, but we never kiss. I have two questions. Is it normal for a guy not to kiss a girl on a first date? Secondly, what do I have to do to have a guy to kiss me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you culd try paying him..just kidding!

There's no 'normal' any longer. People don't follow the 'rules of the game' anymore!

Good for him for not feeling obligated to kiss you--and, after all, it was an unoffcial date, so he might hae thought you'd object to it.

It signals he's not madly in love, or he'd have seized the opportunity..but I wouldn't say it means there's anything wrong.

What Guys Said 4

• Chloroform works wonders. Drag him into a room and have your way with him.

• Yes it is normal. Next time you're on that date, lean in for the kiss.

• You just need to lean on him when you're on private. If you initiate the kiss at first, get ready because he'll be showering you with kisses from now on.

• What do you mean by unofficial date? Maybe he didn't consider it to be a date.

I would say it's pretty normal not to kiss. So many guys have been taught that it's sexist/misogynistic to be assertive like that.

What Girls Said 0