How often should I text a girl who seems interested in me but has a boyfriend?

i don't want her to stop talking to me because I'm contacting her too much

Most Helpful Girl

• Give up, you can never win - she will either a) choose him b) choose him AND tell him you're messaging her - some girls love their men being jealous and this will cause problems for you c) laugh at you as she thought you understood it was just friendship. d) start to see you behind his back or e) dump him for you

She is with him because she WANTS to be with HIM. If, in the unlikely event she went for option 'd' or 'e' then she is a girl with no morals and would go behind your back or dump you the second someone else caught her eye.

Find someone else and don't have tunnel vision on this one girl, I bet there are many pretty, single girls who you may not have even considered before.

What Girls Said 6

• I would stop texting her as much. If she was really interested in you then she would not be with the guy she is with now. She'd be trying to be with you... You kind of have to let her go for now & see where her relationship goes with the other guy. If it ends, then that is your time to make a move, not right now when she is taken. It's not fair to you, it's not fair to the other guy... You also don't want it to come back & bite you in the ass... Situations like this never end up well. Just don't text her as much & see how she responds... You'll see if she was interested in you or not by that. Leave her be for now!

• Are you f***ing serious?

Can't you find a girl who doesn't have a "Boyfriend"?

How would you like it if you had a girlfriend and she was talking to some other a**hole?

• You don't. You find a single girl and don't be a home wrecker.

• playing with fire. don't. find someone else.

• every other day. or every 2 days

• 0 times.

What Guys Said 5

• What's wrong...cant find a single girl that wants you instead of a taken one?

• Well it depends on your intentions. If you wish to become her boyfriend or in some way or another usurp his position then never, because that's a jack ass move. If you just want to be her friend then just contact her as you would any other friend. A lot of people fail to realize that if you just pay attention to the quality and timing of people's replies texting rhythms build naturally.

• Don't obsess about her. Keep your options open. Go for other girls. If you do like this girl, keep talking to her in a flirty way, so she doesn't friend-zone you. Then when she breaks up with the boyfriend, go for her. But as I say, don't waste too much time/energy on her.

• It doesn't matter how often you text her. Just keep your ground and avoid flirty messages.

• Leave well enough alone dude...move on