What do you call this between us?

What do you call it when a girl and guy kiss (french too), lock arms, mess around but not have sex, and hang out? We both like each other and use to date for a month (we're mid 20s). She has told her friend & coworkers about me. I have met her family and we have slept together on two occasions. She keeps suggesting and saying that she does not want to date (generally speaking) or be in a relationship but I swear we are in one based upon the way we act.

**slept together in the same bed, even messed around once in bed but again didn't have sex
we hang out many times and have only messed around and hooked up a handful of times. when we make plans to see each other it's to actually do something. the hooking up/messing around aspect has recently picked up more.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you want to have a relationship tell her you don't want to continue wasting your time with her if it is not going towards a relationship together, that while you love hanging out with her you do want a relationship evntually

• I did just that and now we are going to have a 'serious' talk about us when she comes back from vacation. She wants to exchange letters (that's a new one). Thanks for your advice!

What Girls Said 2

• Yea it sounds like you are, but if she sounds like she is afraid to give it a title or DTR

(define the relationship). I would call it friends with benefits, even though its a little past that ince the fam comes in its serious) But if she doesn't want to title it just accept it, yiur basically already in a relationship with her, as long as she isn't doing this with another guy then you should be good.

Hope this helps,

xoxo Monae

• I agree with QueenBeatris tell her openly what you want and if it's not the same thing remain friends

What Guys Said 2

• Friend with 50% Benefits..

• It seems that you're just friends with benefits for now.