Would you ever date anyone outside of your race and background?

Sometimes I fall for guys outside of my race and background. And I wouldn't mind ending up with someone different from my heritage. But I know there are people who feel that they shoul only date/merry a men with the same race and background, so I'm wondering what's your opinion? Would you ever date someone with a different heritage and skin color?

Most Helpful Guy

• Race is subjective. For Americans, race means white, black, etc. For a German person, French might be considered a different race.

I'd date girls I'm attracted to, regardless of race.

If the human species were cats, we'd probably all be the same breed of cat, in spite of 'racial' differences. That's how similar we actually are.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes I have and would again. More women to choose from.If I'm attracted then I'll explore them further

• I really would. That's one of my dreams.

• I'm just on the fence about it because the main group that I have more of a physical attraction to have problems attached in a relationship with them. Not even outside forces either.

But, I am becoming more and more disinterested in my race, so I don't know.

I'll just say that if everything aligned perfectly, I definitely would.

What Girls Said 4

• It is fun and exciting. I dated my race, Spanish and white.

You get a lot of unwanted attention from people

I won’t limit my dating options because of color of skin. Everything that I want from a relationship can still be fulfilled; we just have different skin tones.

Yes I would do it again

• Have you ever got the feeling that some people look so alike that it looks like they ate dating their own brother or sister? I've seen that many times over. Thankfully not too many peoole look like me, so I don't have to worry. If anything, I would avoid that. Lol

• aha, lol I've seen that. In one of my questions I was just asking that same question, how its strange how people who love each other so much look alike XD

• Absolutely, I don't limit myself to just a certain group of people, and I DEFINETLY don't let negative stereotypes and bad experiences of one person persuade my decisions.

• I do it all of the time. My current boyfriend is maybe the same race as me... I'm not sure lol He's not sure what he is either.

• We don't share the same backgrounds*** He comes from a run down area of chicago and I come from a more prominent family in California.