Girls and guys, are you jealous when people marry/date other races/nationalities?

Girls and guys, do you get jealous or angry when people of the opposite sex date or marry people of other races or nationalities? If so, why?

I’ve noticed the following is especially common. Black girls get angry/jealous when black guys go with white girls. White guys get angry/jealous when white girls go with black guys. Anglo girls get angry/jealous when Anglo guys go with Eastern European girls or Asian girls.

I’m from a multi-racial/multinational background. So this confuses me, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just human nature, the world is changing for the better I'd like to think. People are more accepting of others that are different from them these days. Some people just can't handle the 'TRUTH'. Its a good thing as people evolve and their genes being really diverse, people will have a bit of 'everything' in their dna so people won't discriminate others based on whether they're black, white, indigenous or asian.

What Girls Said 11

• i dont. its all about love. but I've also noticed that 9/10 in like regular everyday situations black guys date ugly white girls. and white girls date ugly black guys. but a white guy/ black girl relationship usually has 2 attractive people lol

• To each and their own, different strokes for different folks

• I agree tho! It's usually unattractive White girls with unattractive Black dudes.

When a black girl dates a white guy, in my observation, she usually doesn't like her race in the first place.

• yeah. thinks she too pretty for black people lol

• No love is love, skin color shouldn’t be a reason why we refuse to get to know a person

I dated outside my race in the past

• Yes! A girl half my age is getting married next month.

Yet I've been married twice already,not sure if I REALLY want to,however,I never went through the whole wedding planning,etc. as we just eloped.

• I love interracial relationship. !

• i'm not jealous at all, I find it cute! it's a rare sight though of guys here dating other race.

• No. I'm pretty sure that's not really a "thing". Except with Chanel123, apparently.

• I am happy actually to see interracial relationship because it means that people are looking beyondtheir skin color.

• I'm Asian and although it doesn't anger me, it does make me think like WHY... What is wrong with our girls

And the worst thing is guys piss about with these girls, fcuking them but then they want a clean, virgin Asian girl!

• Lol, obviously they don't want "clean virgin Asian girls" if they're going out with other girls. And who says all Asian girls are clean. And who says the girls they're messing around with aren't clean?

• Lol what? Can you elaborate? (Both points)

• I am not

• I'm not jealous I'm disgusted by it

• It doesn't bother me. Some people are just attracted to other girls guys from different nationalities.. That's the way it was in the past that's the way it is now and that's the way it will be in the future. I think more so now there are a lot more people who accept people from different nationalities. People are more open minded and have more freedom to make their own choices ( in comparison to 100,50 or even 20 years ago ).. If someone is happy then I couldn't care less who they are with.

What Guys Said 7

• I think for the most part, most people are more socially aware and socially tolerant these days. I, for one don't care who dates who. In fact quite often I too date outside of my race so it really doesn't bother me as to who dates who.

Unfortunately, what you've noticed, is that handful of hardliners who are against it for one reason or another. Some may be for it (interracial dating) for their own intents and purposes, but against others who do. Then there are still some who will only date within their own racial identity and expect others to stay within their own race as well. Fortunately, I think the behavior you've witness pales in comparison to that of mainstream society.

I have also found that their behavior and/or jealousy is not just limited to the example couples listed in your narrative. As to why they behave the way they do I'm not really sure. Perhaps Mr Anonymous could be a better person to shed some light regarding such behavior since he admits to "at times" being one such person.

• no because idc, and iam not a racist

• I don't care what they do

• It only bothers me when white girls date/marry black men for their "size." For example, Heidi Klum fell in love with Seal at first sight of the outline of his package through his bike shorts (she admitted this publicly on Oprah).

• I'm not jealous at all. In fact, I encourage it since it makes the world smaller and bond tighter.

• Yes.

Asian women and White men.

Because attaining a White guy is like winning the Pulitzer Prize for them.

The women all think they're making some decision as an "individual" which also drives me up the wall.

• Every group has those people. It's all over the internets.

I can say that I am one of them at times, but I don't carry on about it to other people.