Guys would you date a girl who doesn't put out?

Guys would you date a girl who doesn't put out? Why or why not?

In the relationship, I mean doing everything except sex, like kissing and oral.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would date someone like her. After all, I'm planning to engage in having sex after marriage.

• that's nice to hear, thanks for your answer :)

What Guys Said 8

• Sex is important, but I would only want sex with her, if she wanted sex with me, I wouldn't want to force or push her into something she was uncomfortable with, but if I was into her, then I would wait until she was ready, as long as her being ready was going to arrive and not ever happen,x

• like shadowscapes said, if she doesn't want to have sex immediately, that's totally fine, I respect that. However if she refuses to do anything sexual for quite some time that would be frustrating and a major turn off. So it depends really since there's a fine line to walk.

• honestly no, I consider physical intimacy to be a huge part of a relationship. using the term "put out" almost demeans the action.

• It depends. If a girl doesn't want to have sex with a stranger and wants to wait until there's an exclusive relationship to have sex, I can wait. I respect that. But if she won't put out until marriage or she's asexual period, then I don't think I would.

• like ever? then obviously no. If after a year or so of dating she's good then yeah that's fine

• A sexual relationship without sex is called friendship.

By definition.

But I don't mind it, ill sleep around with other girls and come to her when she's ready to put out

no worries.

And if you aren't fine with that then you can leave.

• You see in the real world this happens a lot. Guys will date a girl, but will get the physical stuff from other sources

• I agree and it proves that women are just as interested in sex as men are,

:/

• If she hasn't been putting out to a bunch of guys before me, I would be happy with it. I really don't want a promiscuous girl.

• So you do put out then.

How long before you're bobbing your head?

• Alright. I guess my answer is still relevant in this situation then.

Sorry to disturb you.

• Ok well thanks :)

• If you mean a girl who won't have sex with me, then no.

• Oral's great, but I would want to have sex too. I don't 'demand' or 'require' sex on a first date. But after a month or so, that would be my limit. If you want a guy who doesn't want sex, you'd better go for a conservative religious guy.

What Girls Said 1

• Boys don't know what they want. Just be yourself