Should I give up texting him?

I met this guy online and gave him my phone number. He instantly texted me back and we had been talking every night until last night. The only downfall is I would be the one to always intiate the text messaging by asking how his day went. The weird part is he would answer within a few minutes and send flirty/nice messages to me. It was only yesterday, I decided not to initiate contact with him and hear nothing from him. Should I take this as a sign to move on and stop texting him?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he just wants someone to text or talk to and isn't looking for anything right now. You could be sweet, but I wouldn't put all my eggs into one basket hoping to date him. Just play it cool and let him text you first a couple times. Just my opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• It's quite clear that he's interested in you. Perhaps, he just doesn't know what to text at first so he relies on you.

What Girls Said 1

• Well yeah if he's interested enough he will get in contact.