What do I do? I really like him and I don't want to lose him.

i have been seeing this guy for two months,he introduced me to his friends and I really like him but recently I asked him out twice and in both he said he was busy and when I asked him what's wrong and if he doesn't want to see me anymore he said he is really busy and that's it and I know he is like I've seen what he's been doing lately so I don't want to sound needy but do you think I should like text him and ask him how he been and then see what happens

What Guys Said 2

• You can text him just to see how he is don't fling yourself at him give it some time to get to know him first and be good friends. but if he does not want you then find someone else you are very attractivex girl you should have no problems finding someone else.

• Thank you

but how can I make it as if I'm just asking how he is without looking needy?

• He said he was busy again so just f*** him

• Snowflake123 When: 5 minutes ago

You do that girl he is not worth it you are ,dont give him another thought.was that your new hair do?the curly hair it looked really nice it suited you,whats this guy look like brad pit or summut he needs to get down of his high horse.

snowflake x

• You do that girl he is not worth it you are ,dont give him another thought.was that your new hair do?the curly hair it looked really nice it suited you,whats this guy look like brad pit or summut he needs to get down of his high horse.

snowflake x

• Well I think its his lost anyway,but thnk you for all your support

and really do you think that curls look good on me?

• No problem if you wanna talk again ya know about anything I will try and help just leave us a message I'm not on here all the time I'm at work a lot .

• Thats sweet of you and ok I will but thanx again

What Girls Said 0