Dating and asprugers

what know how to dating someone when I have asprugers

Most Helpful Guy

• Try not to make assumptions about what you think they'd like. Reassure your partner that you care about her(?). Maybe do something like five love languages together, learn what makes her happy. Explain to her that you're not just going through the motions because she said that's what she wants - you want her to be happy and feel cared for and are glad to know how to best express it.

If you suck at reading body language, you might want to tackle that directly. One guy I know with aspergers did the same program the CIA does in microfacial expression recognition. It took him about a month of self study - he found it invaluable, to the point I'm considering doing it.

What Girls Said 1

• date someone with asprugers too

What Guys Said 2

• will be very difficult

• You should just be confident with yourself, and approach women who you like.

It doesn't matter if you have asperger since they will love to meet the real persona in you.