I am so confused. Is he not into me?

We have been on four dates. the first one was five months ago. we each saw other people between then and now but continued to talk to each other. The last three dates occurred in the last two weeks (all initiated by him). He makes reference to me being pretty and refers to these outings as dates but has not made a move. We have only hugged (where he rubs my back). Also while he did drop a $100 on one date, I have been contributing my share on the others. Is he just not into me and only hanging out because he has nothing better to do

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy spends an excessive amount of money on a girl then surely he MUST be interested. The only exception to this is if the guy is rich anyway so he can easily afford expensive things like they are nothing. Would you spend loads of money on someone that you didn't really care about?

• true and he's not rich. but most of it was his drink/meal.

• if I didn't like someone I wouldn't even take them out to a restaurant in the first place

What Guys Said 2

• I think he just doesn't know how to make the move for the kiss...

• It's quite clear that he's so much into you.

What Girls Said 2

• He's taking it slow.

You may have to initiate the kiss and go on from there.

• Maybe he is just a little shy or nervous as to how you will respond.