What is this message about?

I have been texting with this guy for a while and today we were texting for the whole day sporadically until by the evening I responded to his text with a joking/teasing message. Then he stopped responding for 4-5 hours, but at night time, he sent me a message that says "Hi (my name), its (his nickname)". I didn't get why he would send that message. I mean, I obviously would have known who he is if we have been texting. Maybe it's not sent by him?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just ask him about it. Perhaps, it was sent to a wrong person or he just want to get your reaction.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• That IS weird!

I would just ask him, maybe the texter all day wasn't him or something, but that doesn't make sense either. I have no idea. My advice is to just ask him what that message was about.

• He stoped texting because he fell asleep probably, and maybe that text wasn't for you, just ask him, not a big deal :)