help! read not yet boyfriends texts (ugh) and am very hurt by what i read. please help someone

so I went to set my not yet but might as well be boyfriends alarm on his cell. He passed out and I knew he hadn't set an alarm. (I had set an appointment at a chiropractors office since his back has been bothering him). well his phone sucks and so I was trying to figure it out and hit the messages by accident. they said and I quote "just sometimes I wish I never met steph. feel that I am just going to break her heart. its just something I don't need right now. we will talk some time about this. she is a great girl, just not ready for a relationship right now. but she is an awesome girl. but... I'll just talk too some other. (next text) OK and please don't talk to anybody about this." all of this was to this girl that I had originally trusted but now I'm worried I shouldn't trust anyone. I am completely in-love with this man and want the whole sha-bang with him. I'm hurt and scared. he pretty much lives with me. all of his clothes are here he stays here every night. when I can't get off work in time he watching my two beautiful daughters for me. what do I do and should I be worried? I've been freaking out and crying on the couch for the past 7 hours while he's asleep in MY BED! I don't want to tell him I read his messages but I can't take being heart broken again. I don't know anyone out here I just moved here almost a year ago. I told my family about this guy which I never do and I have my hopes up which I COMPLETELY NEVER! DO! but now I'm completely scared. please I need some serious advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• get some space and distance see how that goes. I know it will be very hard...but this may be the sure way to test it out.

how did you meet him and how soon did you two become intimate? more like how long did he chase you?

when did he start staying over at your place on a reg. basis?

What Guys Said 1

• It's better to confront him about this. You might be too forward, but it sets everything straight. Also, give him time and space to work your relationship out.

What Girls Said 1

• He's just not ready to be with you and that OK. That just means he's not the one for you and here's some one better out there for you