Should I stop calling & texting and let my boyfriend do it?

Me and my boyfriend got In a bad argument on Friday morning. I needed some money for transportation this week so on Friday night I asked him would he give it to me. He said OK, he would bring it by Saturday. Saturday morning I texted him good morning then I went to work. When I got off from work I checked my phone to see if he replied back and he hasn't. He hasn't said good morning in return and he hasn't said anything about the money either.

When I got off of work I called him 3 times but he didn't answer. Is he still mad about the argument and doesn't feel like talking to me right now? Should I stop texting him and calling and just let him call me? And should I bring up the money again or should I just forget about it?

What Guys Said 1

• You should just let him call you again. You already contacted him 3 times. You don't want to irritate him anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he doesn't like you asking him for money.