Would you date you? If you were someone else would you even be interested in dating you

Would you date yourself, given the perspective and to be in others shoes, do you think you would date yourself, and how would you think you would come off if you saw yourself acting the way you do in a completely different perspective?

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would date myself. After all, I have a lot of potential for success.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Nah, I mean although I'm a nice person and I care a lot about the people I date... I need someone with more confidence and who is more outgoing than myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be my first choice. Heck yeah, I'd date, love, make love, and marry me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Most likely not. My personality is completely different from what I look for in a girl. I could probably be friends with someone like me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's a definite yes, but, I can be

a daredevil and doing dangerous things

that may or may not get me hurt if

I make a mistake, but I'd have to

take the bad with the good, no? ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh probably not. I wouldn't even be interested I don't think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I would be a girl, but I can't imagine how would it be being one... even if I would be - I'd be a lesbian

0|0
    0|0
  • Easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow interesting question. Probably not to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I wouldn't lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if I were a woman I'd be lesbian as a mofo. I don't know how you women do it. Woman are these beautiful creatures and men look like hairless brown bears. There's absolutely nothing attractive about the male species haha.

Now, I'd definitely be friends with me. But date? No way. Bless you women for finding us men attractive and keeping the species alive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date you =P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Well, I wouldn't date me because I'm straight, I think. But, aside from that maybe. I would prefer not to date someone exactly like me though, I'd rather be with a person who compliments my personality and has their own unique stuff going on. If you mean I'm someone else different from me who's considering dating me...then I don't know, it depends on the kind of person the new me is and what I like/want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I'm smart, insightful , reasonable, direct , patient, perceptive, adorable, clean , very curious, don't have to talk non stop, don't get excited by spending money , love to be physically active, love being outside, listen when people say things to me, genuinely care about people, I love learning new things,I love animals, I love traveling, I love rain and I love trains...

(I like basically the same things in a guy except id want him to be more emotional and affectionate and comfortable with love, than I am currently capable of )

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so, no.

It would depend on what situation/environment I saw myself in. Maybe if I was just chilling out reading at university or a cafe (chilled out, nerdy), or maybe if I was out at a bar (more outgoing, flirty), etc. I might approach me, but I doubt I'd date myself if I were another.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol naw I'm not attracted to women so ,no lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I would actually..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'd probably think I was weird, haha!

If I was forced to get to know me, through work or something, I might like me more. But I'd probably still think I was strange.

0|0
    0|0