Should I Regret My First Kiss?

I went to prom with a guy friend I've had for two years. We've gone on casual dates and stuff but nothing serious. After prom he dropped me off and I could tell he wanted to kiss me but wouldn't have the guys to do it. I ended up giving him a casual kiss goodbye but now I feel like I was just doing him a favor and totally wasted my first kiss experience. Is it dumb to regret it?

Most Helpful Guy

• For one thing there's no point in regretting it because there's no taking it back... And even if you were to have waited until your older there's no guarantee that, that moment would be a better one. I.e. I don't regret losing my virginity when I did, because the person was a lovely girl and it felt right at the time, we did break up in the end... But even if I waited until marriage what would stop me losing it then and getting divorced later down the line? Absolutely nothing, I know we all wish we could meet someone and that'd be it... But that's rarely ever the case.

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone wants their first kiss to be magical... and it's normal to feel the way you do now but you shouldn't beat yourself about it, you'll have new chances to make it right!

• It's not regrettable at all. After all, there are a lot of kisses you can come into.

What Girls Said 1

• LOL aww. Hell no when ya 31 ? opps I mean 32 you'll look back and laugh xxxx

He was just a practice. No fool him for not kissing you first!