What TO DO on your next date?

A really great story, or a spontaneous adventure, even an event that really left a good impression can all land to the successful outcome of a dating night vs a dating don't.

Anything online I've read is mainly about what not to do and/or the overwhelmingly amazing "be yourself advice".. Really!? Thank you I didn't know that.

This question is geared towards preparing people (both men and women) to land a great impression the next time they go out. So if you have a cool story you'd like to remenisce about, feel free to induldge our apetites for a flirtatious evening

Most Helpful Girl

• spend a whole day in the city for me that would be San Francisco. Have no plans just ride around on our bikes, get sandwiches at Ike's place, go to the beach, walk around Haight and ashbury and golden gate park, take the train home, go back to his place (not mine, my mom is crazy) and give each other massages and then have sex.

Another great date would be a lake trip and rent kayaks or jet skis. Go fishing, cook the fish over a fire and sleep in a tent:D

I think I'm going to date myself, I'm a good time! lol

What Girls Said 6

• Do you mind following me? I need your opinion on something and Id like to send you a message because you seem good with advice. Thanks

• You've gotta be crazy spontaneous. Go paintball shooting or go cart racing. Noting chessy like mini golf! Highly recommend paintball shooting because it'll show your more exciting and adventurous side. Make sure you're on the same team so you can "protect" her :)

• I would just make the guy come to my house and then we would take turns showing each other things we like in our cities.

• I think that if you picked the first date the best thing to do is let her pick the second. Girls love to be in charge no matter what they say. All that 'no you can pick' or 'it's up to you' stuff is crap. WE LOVE TO BE IN CHARGE! So casually ask her where she'd want to go or what her dream date would be... if her dream date is super impossible try giving her something close to what she wants. (: at least you got a second date. For some guys a first is all they get.

• I used to do this, alternating date plans but most girls seem to have no imagination.

Dinner/movie or meeting up for drinks and dancing was the 2nd date 90% of the time...

• Well if that's what they want give it to them, but make it a little more exciting. Like here in Texas we have a few drive in theaters and dine in theaters and if she wants to go dancing take her somewhere nice and cozy. Trust me you'll get an "A" for dashing and exciting.

• The best date I ever had was house hunting. Let me explain, haha!

He knew I loved to look at new, nice, extravagant houses. I don't have an interest in moving into one or anything like that, but I like to see what they do to places like that.

So, he surprised me by taking me to a brand new house. Posing as a couple, we spent the day looking at the finest houses in the city. It was playful, fun, personal to my likes, and we had a great time. We ended up not working out as a couple, but we remained friends for a while. Great guy :-)

• wow you sound like an expert

What Guys Said 3

• Brief summary;

I was having dinner with my mom for her birthday, I had a pretty bad streak as far as luck is concerned(had an accident with my bike, needed surgery on me knee, got dumped by a girl I was dating exclusively for a few months on top of having a leak in my roof which made me financially bankrupt).. Anyway I arrived at my mom's, she told me my hair was a mess and that she wouldn't go out with me looking like that. Mothers/womans intuition, I never believed in it untill a few moments later.

I arrived at the barbershop, it was right before closing time and I don't think I've ever seen so many people together in a 6meter by 2 meter area. That's how full it was, catherine(girl who usually cuts my hair) saw me walking in and came to say hi, asked if I had an appointment to which she knew I hadn't as I never do. She told me she'd get it done even if it'd require some overtime...She's an absolute sweetheart and we've been flirting quite heavely on and off over the years but she has a boyfriend so its never resulted in anything more.

Anyway its about 45 minutes later and Cath is almost done cutting my hair, we caught up and had a few laughs and I felt a whole lot better then when I walked in purely because she has one of those smiles that'll instantly make you smile, if you know someone like that.. you'll know what I mean, if you don't... trust me its a great way of getting cheered up ;)

I was about to get up and ready to pay and leave when I overhear a little girl talking to her mom saying she's hungry, now at this barbershop you always get a cookie and something to drink when you get your hair done as an extra service. So I take my cookie from the tray and offer it to the little girl. The mother nodded at me and the little girl at least had something inside her, she could use it as she was on the "too skinny" side.

I walk up to the counter to pay and catherine has a baffled look on her face, so I ask her how much I owe her and she replied with "i can't believe you just did that" to which I reply with "Hey, I had this whole viking look going on so you've had some extra work, I don't know what that will cost me more then my usual". Now in all honesty, I acted stupid because I didn't want her to make a big deal out of the cookie.. I mean.. its just a cookie!

She told me it was 12.99 which I'm sure wasn't the actual price as usually, I'm already paying 15 and she had quite a bit work more. I paid 15, said keep the change, grabbed my coat and said my goodbyes. "Wait a minute" she said and told me I forgot something, she wrote something down on a card and yup.. it was her number. Now I was the baffled one as she had a boyfriend but apparently they broke up about a month ago.

Whoever says that nice guys finish last... clearly doesn't know that in combination with other qualitys, it works

Anyway, we had our first date Saturday, I'm seeing her again next weekend as we had a great time together with the arcade and some drinks afterward :)

• You sound like you've been in a late of dates. Thank you for the great advice.

• You should take her to Messejoes - your bound to have a fantastic date there, as evident in this YouTube clip:

link