He hasn't texted me since we met

so for the past couple of weeks I've been talking to a guy on Facebook and a lot of times he would text me first and he alway tries to keep the conversation going..he told me he like me and I like him too so I told him.so we decided to hang out so we did.i was very shy kai stuff but then we started talking..well he was the one that was talking the most..he told me if I would give him a kiss so kissed him on the cheek and then he also kissed me ton the cheek..he was smiling a lot and we were talking about diferent things.at the end he didn't want me to go to my house alone so he brought me home and the he kissed me on both cheeks and we said goodbye..but since we met he haven't texted me yet and I'm literaly freaking out because I'm thinking that maybe he didn't like me when we met or he thought that I was just too shy..and I just think that I messed it up..what do you think?does he like..?should I text him?

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he's just really shy. You should try contacting him, and see where it will lead you.

What Girls Said 1