We were exposed to have lunch together...

Alright be and this girl I have know for a long time were exposed to out to eat for lunch. I started developing feelings for her. Anyways, we have been talking about going for a while and I asked her if she wanted to go. She told me not get my hopes up. Originally, we were going to go Saturday after she got off work as a life guard. Well, she sen me snap chats and didn't answer. I texted her twice that day to check up. So, I just decided to tell her that we will go the next day.

I text her today after church like she wanted me to and she didn't answer. I texted her a few hours later saying we could postpone it until we are out of school. Still, no answer

She is going through a lot at home and we are just going as friends to talk. We can both tell each other anything, and she is busy. So I don't know if I'm being paranoid or doesn't wan to eat with me for some reason even though we are semi-close

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever someone says "don't get your hopes up" it means it likely won't happen.

She's not interested.

• Well we were going as friends... I even told ber that and she acknowledged it. It's not like I just met this girl in a cafe. Her grandfather doesn't let her go many places so time has to be budgeted.

With that, do you still think that she isn't?

What Girls Said 3

• Just play it cool, and concentrate on other things in your life for the time being. It doesn't matter if she's all confused, isn't currently interested, or is busy with her own life...if you get busy with your own life, all of those possible reasons for her being flaky have a chance of resolving themselves.

• I texted her today telling her how I felt. She answered and said he was busy all weekend. I guess by get your hopes up meant not likely. I just got my hopes up being dumb. She told me I needed to calm down because it was a mis understanding. Thanks though haha

• *supposed

• Thank you for the correction, but what do you think. I mean she is very quiet and introverted. Maybe I'm just insecure...

• Honestly it's probably just a friendly little luncheon that you looked too much into.

• i guess she wasn't very sincere about the offer

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that she's just having a lot of going on in her life.