I don't understand her!?

one minute she wants to talk then the next she is yelling at me telling me to get lost then when I finally start to move on she sends me this text after not talking for a month..

"I thought I didn't wanna talk to you. was pretty positive really but I guess when you didn't message me for so long you crossed my mind every so often… Felt like I missed you a little."

ugh! I miss her like crazy to be honest but we just end up arguing anytime we're together.. I don't get it she pushes me away and then when I finally start to move on she comes back with a message like that!? wtf!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you know the pattern will repeat itself, then why keep trying to change it?

She is flinging you around like a ping pong and mistreating you because she knows you put up with it.

She knows she has this power over you, and will continue to do so because you will keep coming back.

Put both of your feet forward and continue to move on with your life.

I know you have feelings for her, but not everything we want are always what's best for us.

Time will heal, and feelings will change.

You deserve someone who does not give mixed signals, someone who will consistently treat you well.

Move on from her.

What Girls Said 3

• A month? Wow. At first glance I thought it was just that you had an argument and that she realized what you meant to her, but a month? I don't know anymore. It sounds like she missed you just as much as you missed her, but wanted to hold out and see if you would talk first. She's trying not to sound like she missed you like crazy and to save her dignity. The problem with this is that while she may be very sincere, it shows that she's not very mature in solving conflicts. If she really wants you two to be together, she's showing too much pride in the delayed response and weak overture. If she actually wants you two to be apart, but is only asking you back because she doesn't want to be alone, that's immature and attention-seeking. Either way, there's a small chance that this is good, and a large chance that this is really bad.

• Honestly not worth the time! Dump her quick dude! I have friends that are ( well were. Basically same situation that you are in ) a couple and they did the same exact thing! Its been over FOUR years && NOTHING has changed! So take matters into your own hands. Suck it up. && Loose that chick quick :)

<3's Good luck!

• Yikes. Let her go. She'll only cause plenty more heartache and/or headaches!

What Guys Said 2

• It seems like there's too much drama and incompatibility in this relationship with her. You should start seeking a new girl.

• Turn and run. A woman like that will turn you into a basket case every time.