I met this guy online. What should I do?

I met this guy online. We talked for 2weeks before finally meeting. We then hung out for 4 times before having sex. He would comstantly mesaage me. After our third time having sex I asked him of he wanted to do breakfast...he refused...few hours after he said he changed his mind and would like to do lunch because his roommate said he was an ass to not do breakfast. I refused because I wanted him to want to see me not because he felt bad. He eknew I was upset when o refused and said he'll talk to me later. He never messaged back so I messaged him saying "giving me the silen treatment is a d*** move" he messaged back saying he was buay all day( which he never was before). Things still were weird after I told him why I was hurt...he stopped messaging as much then I delered his number he asked me why I did and I said " we had a disagreement I thoight we worked it out but you seem to still not be interested so I was going to leave you alone" he replied that hereally liked me and was interested however he still didn't text like he used to and I didn't initiate anything. He barely messaged me and I only texted him whwn he text me because I was trying to give him space...i went to the dating site that we met on and he updated his profile and is online all the time...how do I fix this? Is it worth it?

Most Helpful Girl

• not worth it,problems already,not good

What Guys Said 2

• Not worth it.

• It's not worth it anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably just wants sex & nothing more. He is just a coward for not telling you the truth but sometimes guys don't just "say it" they are like that and try to avoid it.

• Thanks for your response. I really liked him and he said the same.he said he wasn't using me for sex and apologized fo me feeling that but he's already back on the website again and updated pics and hasn't texted so I was just torn as to what to believe