I never had a boyfriend in my life and I am getting worried about myself. Does online dating work or not? Because I was thinking of trying one
Most Helpful Guy
IMO, it works and its worth trying but keep a few things in mind first:
1. It's not a replacement for actually going out and meeting people.
2. 90% of guys on there are desperate, losers, old-creepy, douche bags, cheaters.
3. 10% of the guys on there are cool though, you just have to be patient
4. You will be judged mainly by your photos so put up as many good ones as you can
5. If you don't make a detailed profile (most womens profiles are only like one paragraph full of cliches), many quality guys will ignore you.1