What to do when a girl ignores your text and phone calls?

I need brutal honesty from the girls on here, and in order to get that I think I need to get into some specific details. Two weeks ago, I met a girl at a club and we hit it off. We talked the whole night and went out to eat right after. We were out until 6am that night. Next day she texts me and asks me to come out downtown with her. So I went out with her and within two hours she asks me if I wanted to leave and go to her place. When we were at her place, we got...how should I keep this pg-13?...Intimate you can say, Before I left, she asked when I would text her again and she told me how much she would like to see me again as well.

Well, I messaged her when I told her I would, which was the evening after. No response. I messaged her the day after, then called her a couple times. I thought, "ok, I'll message her on the weekend; I'll wait until then." Messaged her again, no answer.

So my question is simply, what should I do? The girl has me hooked. Its clear she's ignoring me, right? But I keep thinking, she asked me and practically begged me to message her again. Could there be something wrong with her phone? I even tried adding her on Facebook, but the friend request hasn't been accepted. I need the brutal and honest truth from the ladies on here. I am considering messaging her again, that's how pathetic its become for me. Should I move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay hun I'm going to be straight up honest with you. You may be coming off too strong. Remember you met this girl at a club so at this point to her you're nothing serious. Men have a hard time figuring us out but it's easy to sum it up by saying we do everything to have fun because we can and have the power/ability to. Women love being pursued but if we're not that into you we won't respond. Men tend to find mysterious women attractive because we keep them on their toes same thing goes for women with men. Keep her guessing and not just thinking of you as a booty call or a fish on her hook. These are things possibly going through her mind at the moment: a) you may or may not have been a good lay b) you may come off as easy c) she could be busy d) she's not that into you or e)she really knows how to play the game and knows the right things to say to keep you wanting more. Personally I think you sound like a passionate guy which is a VERY good trait to have as long as you meet a descent girl at a descent location. Club girls do these things all the time I'd just move on your situation sounds like a, b, d, and e unfortunately. Sorry, but I hope I helped! :S best of luck you probably deserve better... -Sarah

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 21

• You hit it off with a girl really quickly at a club. First mistake. You guys got extremely intimate quickly without knowing each other well, the same night you guys met. Second mistake. You guys hung out downtown literally the next day. Third mistake.

What I'm trying to say is that it's not your fault, it's her fault. Clearly if she is willing to get intimate with you very quickly, all she was really interested in was a fling, something fun, quick, and brief. IF she's ignoring your texts and phone calls, she either got bored of you at this point or found someone more interesting.

NEVER expect a relationship from a girl who puts out quickly. I would forget about this girl and move on before you develop more feelings. She "begged" you to message her because she was bored and looking for something fun. Clearly, she has experience with playing around with guys. This is the truth. If you want a relationship, don't be with a girl who puts out quickly. It's not your fault, it's the girl's fault.

• its too soon to tell ,it could be a number of things, a) she's a player

b) she s married

c)she could be in the hospital

in other words ,it could be anything but I wouldn't think she forgot about u,wait it out

• You stop and move on. Her not answering means she doen't want to talk to you. Leave it alone.

You had a one night stand.

Anyone you have sex with immediately doesn't see a future with you! Keep this in mind.

• Awww,you're so cute.

I think that sucks, but I agree it's odd that she made a point of asking when you will text her and then ignore your text (if that is what she is doing).

Unfortunately this kind of stuff happens all the time and I would like to know why too. Hopefully she is just busy or broke her phone. If she's playing games or has something else going on, then you would be better off moving on.

Either way, I don't think you should text her again, if she didn't get your last five, then why would she get this one?

• She might of hit it off with someone better?

Normally its text once, no reply, text twice, still no reply, call, no answer. Give up & let her ring you, considering she's still interested. That's normally how this game works :/

More from Girls
16

What Guys Said 2

• If it's been this long already then forget it...you guys had sex the 2nd time you saw each other lol, use your head bud, she doesn't take "relationships" with guys seriously.

• It's quite clear that she doesn't want to do anything with you again. You should just move on.