Ever met someone in person you first met online?

So you've met Someone online and you hit it off real well with them. Would(did) you finally meet in person or is online dating to inorganic for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I met somone in real life online, but it was my friend not a girl or date or nothing

My friends and I are on Xbox live party chat all the time, and for years we somehow befriended this cool black kid from Atlanta and he would always be in our chats despite us never meeting him (I live in NYC, my friends IK personally who play xbox are mostly from NJ).

One day it was one of our friends 18th birthday we decided to throw a party for him and our Atlanta friend was out of state anyway so we asked him to come and he did. He was so awesome. First thing I did was give him a huge ass hug because I knew him for over 3 years and never met him. He then drove us around in his GTO and blasted some of the loudest music I ever heard in my life because he had a stereo in the trunk. We had a great time with him and we were sad when he left.

so friendship wise yeah it seems fine. and I mean if you like (or like like) the person enough, you know the person enough, then I don't see why it should be any at all awkward or inorganic. If anything it gives you more to talk about. Though personally I don't like online dating.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, Mema from Tosh.O

Before I go on. Let me first say I have been very lucky and smart with the woman I have in person from on-line sites. I have met a few woman on-line, and each one has gone great. In fact, I still keep in contact with 2 of them. My advice is this:

1. Spend lots of time getting to know this person on-line first

2. Meet when you feel comfortable and ready to meet, do not let some one pressure

3. Do not give out any info, where you live, work, etc.

4. When you do meet, meet in a public place.

5. Be safe and responsible, and trust yourself.

It can be very fun and exciting. People do it everyday. Especially if you live in a very small city, where everybody knows each other. But you can never be to careful. Je vous souhaite la meilleure des chances

• Yes, it went well

The worst part about it was... the amount of things to talk about, it was like: "Oh.. I've already seen it in your profile" or "we have been talking about it already" aand... yeah

The biggest pleasure of it all was knowing that she indeed is real if you know what I mean

• Yeah, my fiancĂ©e/soon-to-be-wife. We met online nearly two years ago (we were local), and after talking for a few weeks, we met, and the relationship continued to grow. We're getting married next month.

• No, never met someone like that. I hope I can meet one someday.

What Girls Said 4

• Nah, I was going to, but then he showed me how much he's trash beforehand.

• Yeah I did umm what can I say lol he was a d*** ... Be carefull it was the day my life changed . Frist day we met we ended up running away togther and 4 weeks later I'm preg saw him put a hole in the comdom and then I get a text iam not ready for comitment yet hmm had a misscaidge the f***er was not there one bit ;->

• I met a guy once. We met at the mall (a public place) he proceeded to tell me he loved me, wanted to marry me, and insisted on buying me a ruby ring with matching earrings and necklace.

It freaked me the heck out and I ended said date and left. Never spoke to him again.

• Yes I did, my ex. And it was honestly the best thing I could've done. No regrets