How long will a guy pursue a girl if he just wants sex?

i know every guy is different but I have the 3 week rule. if we go on at least a date every weekend and he keeps talking for 3 weeks. I feel like it is more likely he is genuinely interested. week days don't count, and the contact is daily or close to daily. that's whether its a text or call. so guys how long will you stick around if you just want to have sex with her. hours? days? weeks? months? how long will you try to pursue her until she gives up the goods. I always straight up tell guys on like date 2 because I've gotten sick of the games. I'll say something like, "im a sexual person once I'm with the right guy, I'm not having sex until I am in a monogamous relationship, I'm old fashioned" this usually weeds out the slimy guys. I'm older now and I just don't want to waste time like when I was younger and would play along and be a tease. any insight on the subject is appreciated. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• This is an interesting question, I'm curious to hear the answers. I won't ever have sex with a girl until I feel comfortable enough with her and feel like I can trust her. So basically I won't ever have a one night stand or anything like that. It would have to be a couple months into the relationship before I would feel comfortable with her to have sex. I've never asked a guy how long he waits until he gives up on a girl. My guess would be that if she didn't put out on like the 5th date he would probably give up. Kudos to you for not just giving it up to anyone. I think with holding sex until a little later is the perfect way to see if a guy actually cares for you and want to get to know you.

What Guys Said 1

• He would always pursue her until she's not physically attracted for sex anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys have this 2 week - month rule. If he can't get any, then by the end of the month, he'd just stop trying completely.