Is it bad that I didn't kiss her?

Hi, I went on a wonderful date last night with thie beautiful girl that I met when she was selling tickets at a movie theater.

I had such a good time with her, and I think she would like to see me again. When she was leaving my house last night I forgot to give her a kiss. Instead I was starring at her leaving and I felt uncomfortable that she was leaving. It was because I said I'll get your food from the fridge and then I'll walk you out. I have a feeling she wanted to kiss me I could see it in her eyes. she was fiddling with her purse taking her things out perhanps trying to buy time so that I would realize wtf is happeneing and kiss her. But I didn't pony up to stop her from getting in her car and leaving.

I texted her 5 minute later, and told her "I wanted to kiss you so bad, but it will have to wait till next time. :)"

she replied "We'll see :)"

I want to keep this short so it's not jarring to read. Please let me know if you want details because I left most of the context out. The date went really well. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah it's not the end of the world, So long as the date went really well you're still in a good position... And it's not like she is still in the dark, it'd have been worse if she'd left and you didn't give any reason as to why you didn't kiss her. But you've mentioned it so she at least knows you were thinking about it.

What Girls Said 2

• If everything went well like you mentioned, then you really have nothing to worry about especially since you got a reply from your text. Ask her on another date.

• You texted her about it and she responded positively, so I wouldn't worry about it!

What Guys Said 1

• You don't need to worry about anything. Your date went good.