This girl I went out with hasn't texted back....

So I went out on this first date with this girl four days ago, and we had a good time, she kept telling me how we have a lot in common and I said yeah but not in like creepy. Anyways, I leaned over and I kiss her and she said "I saw that coming." She also said "Sorry I'm shy about these things." We sorta of laughed and I while I was walking her back to her car she told me "We should hang out again" I said of course before I left she leaned in and kissed me. I said I would text her later. So I texted her the day after, but she still hasn't responded. Did I scare her off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, she obviously likes you. Trust me, girls do NOT even think about kissing a guy unless they like them. She obviously had a nice time and she was probably telling you the truth when she said she was shy. Something must have happened. She seems pretty into you. Depending on when you sent the text, wait like two days and be like "Hey, so how about I take you out again?" And if she doesn't respond, drop it. I don't know why she wouldn't respond but if she doesn't respond after you send another text just let it go.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see how you could've scared her off considering she was accepting (and returning!) your advances.

I agree with helpha...text her again in a few days saying "hey, so how about I take you out again?" and see what she says. If she doesn't respond, then let it go, but until then don't brush her off just yet.

What Guys Said 4

• I have no idea 'why' she isn't texting you, but the reality is that she's not that into you. Move on.

• She seemed into you, might just be busy or wanting you to chase. Just play it cool. If you don't hear from her in another day hit her up again and just act like you've been busy but that she was on your mind.

• It does seem like you were being really forward.

• You didn't scare her off. Perhaps, she's just busy or you have gotten her number wrong.