I'm pretty sure we like each other, but we agreed it wasn't a good time for us to date.

So how do I get rid of these butterflies? Lol. He's my friend, by the way, and we've liked each other in the past but we had a falling out shortly afterward.

Thanks for your answers! Turns out the "butterflies" I was feeling was actually a mild panic attack. I used to get them frequently but I haven't had one in months, so I'd forgotten what it feels like.

Oh well, though. Nothing to do with this boy but wait. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Eurgh. This sounds like my situation. I've been interested in the same girl for ages now but, as we're going to uni soon and she'd just come out of a bad relationship, she said it was pretty poor timing. My logic thus far's been just let things be, try not to think too much about it or who he's talking to or anything, and just wait it out. I'm still talking to this girl, we're still friends. If you're meant to be then after whatever is causing it to be a bad time is over and you're both still interested, you'll end up together. Otherwise, you'll have forgotten about it anyway. Time's your best friend here.

What Guys Said 1

• There's no way you can rid of those butterflies if you keep on seeing him.

What Girls Said 3

• When love is real, it finds a way. It is never a good time to date. Don't let the past write your future.

• i think you should heave I clear talk on that spining around you ,you need be clearbutfirst give him his space and come to say what you want to say

• Yeah, just let it be.. I know it sucks but there's nothing you can really do in order to not like him the way you do. Just remember that the feelings isn't mutual and if you keep pulling he'll keep.pushing. Just let it go for now. Sorry trust me I was just in Ur situation. And I've been through the emotions of , anger, sadness..felt as if I was being led On. But at the end of it all I knew I was fustrated cause I didn't think I deserved a rejection... But anyway he and I are still friends and I've liked him for a year, but slowly I'm starting to feel like I was wrong about us and that's been helping.