Why is it hard for Mexican guys to date interracially?

I see every one of every race/ethnic group dating people of different backgrounds but it seems Mexican guys are being single out not even Mexican girls want them maybe the light skin ones have a chance but the rest are single and always starting fights.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its a matter of the stereotype most Mexican guys tend to be shorter than the average men who are 5'9 or 5'10, women associate height with dominance or some Crap like that, So if there is an option for a taller guy, women go after them.

What Girls Said 2

• Move to Arizona... You won't find a problem here (:

• I have white friends who married Mexican guys. If the Mexican guys you know are always starting fights, maybe you hang out with guys with horrible tempers and/or drunks?

What Guys Said 2

• It's not hard at all. It's just that there aren't a lot of foreigners around you.

• My Mexican neighbor stole my BBQ grille. Not happy with them at the moment.

• you aren't happy with him as an individual or Mexicans in general?

• I am not happy with this individual Mexican. I mean I even brought him Corona's on cinco de mayo and told immigration I had no idea who he was when they came looking. I'll remember this!