Guys, would you date a pretty but crazy girl?

The female is very pretty-facewise. She kind of looks like Eva Mendez but she has control and jealous issues. Whether you're just a male friend or boyfriend, she'll be calling/texting you all day. Asking where you are and what you're doing, who you're with even though you're just a friend. If you don't respond to her texts or don't text her for a day, she'll freak out. Would you overlook her behavior just because she's gorgeous?

• Yes- a pretty face is all I want.
  • No, I wouldn't put up with her.
  • I'd be friends with her but I wouldn't date her.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't have enough patience to deal with people like that. I'm more like a female than a male in things like this. Her looks doesn't make up for the stress of having to deal with her sh*t.

What Guys Said 20

• Not any more. I learned the hard way to avoid entangleing myself with any 'crazy' females.

Of course, it depends what yu mean by 'craxy.' If you mean just unconventional, that's OK.

But really crazy, as in, divorced from reality? No sirree. I might like to have them as a friend, because they can be fun, especially a pretty one..but ONLY as a friend, someone to hang out and chat with, since often 'crazy' people are funny and smart and willing to try things 'normal' people shy away from.

• Nope. I'm a deliberate person who prioritizes life over silly mind games and sometimes it takes me days to respond to a pointless/nosy text. A crazy girl like that would lose her hair over me.

She would have to offer me something more than just looking good to become a priority. Plenty of girls look good but that doesn't make them particularly significant in my eyes.

• Mmm yea I probably would put up with it cause I like to text anyway

• I'd love to say that I'd stay clear away from these types of girls...

... but the honest truth is, these girls are usually the best in bed, and knowing that the sex is amazing, it'd be extremely difficult to stay away for long.

DEFINITELY not serious relationship material though.

• Well... I have mixed feelings about this:

I LOVE to be wanted and needed, I really appreciate it when a girl is open and honest with me, however, if she's acting like: "rAWWWRR YOU COME BACK HOME NOWWW OR I MURDER UUU" then it's ... c'mon - it's a turn-off, it totally kills the mood!

And I don't find Eva Mendez to be pretty by the way!

• LOL...how about if it is cheryl cole lookalike?

• Well, that's better :p ..but still it won't make up to what I already described

• I follow the rule "Don't stick your d*** in crazy"

• Of course she's crazy, beautiful, and Latino...

No. Done that didn't work.

• I would, but just for pump and dump. Crazy girls receive their name for the crazy siht they do in the sack, sadly they are not girlfriend material.

• May be will have to have a good talk with her but if it still went on I would have to end it I think.

Need a Pic of this girl

• No, but I have in the past. The thing is most girls that are like that try to hide it in the beginning and then it eventually comes out.

• With a pretty face, I could put up with almost anything. Plus I like to be obsessed over and wanted real bad, so I could easily put up with this girl.

• No, not gonna bother with a crazy girl. One of my standards is "must be sane" >.>

• No I wouldn't and If I flipped the script on her just to give her a taste of her own medicine Shit would hiit the faaaaan

• Would hit it and quit it, move out of town, change my identity and have plastic surgery.

• No way in hell would I date a crazy person just for their looks. It is not worth the trouble.

• What are her freak outs like? I might like this.

• I don't think I would

• I had a relationship with a woman like that and it was nothing short of miserable.

Never again! Life's too short t date a crazy woman...

• I would date her. I don't see her issues as big.

• yes for a short time

What Girls Said 8

• I would think that a guy would put up with it for only a short while before he goes crazy.

• Depends on the guy you're going for.

Stupid guys will...

Smart, ugly ones...

Ugly ones...

Guys who only want to have sex.

-- Only for a short period of time. They wouldn't consider something serious with you.

Some guys just won't tolerate that bullsh*t. It's not worth it.

• I doubt any guy would date the girl if they knew she was bonkers to begin with.

• Ugh, I couldn't even be friends with someone like that

• Pretty is all that matters

• Aren't we all crazy?! :-P

• kind of

• I'm not the jealous type or controlling/needy like the woman described in the question, but I'm not completely sane either, haha!

• Oh...so THAT'S why I can't keep a man!

• Yes they would