Which of the two women would a guy most likely take serious and appreciate?

An honest woman who lays down on the table what it is she wants upfront She initiates dates, She speaks her mind, lets you know when you have done wrong, apologizes if she can, can go days without calling/texting you. When you and her are spending time she makes you feel like she’s the only girl in the world

She stifles her emotions, thoughts and feelings, says things to get you jealous just so that you know that you cares. She is submissive, waits for you to initiate dates. Does as you say calls and text you often, apologizes even if you did her wrong and is quiet and reserved most times around you because she is afraid of saying or doing something that may chase you away

Most Helpful Guy

• Of what you said, I'll go for the girl that's more assertive, takes initiative and is upfront. Still, I think there needs to be a balance. A girl should let a man do a lot of the initiating but she should also do so as well. I like when a girl texts me because it shows she's interested. A lot of this dating advice takes the "play it cool" advice too far to the point where people can't even express basic interest. There's a clear line between being upfront and being flatout desperate. But if you just act like a statue and sit there staring at your jeans the entire time, that's just boring and I'd persue a woman with more personality.

• I agree with playing it cool, you lose yourself in the process. It s like you are making a whole new person outta yourself. I read so much relationship books in the past I so regret the girlfriend I was (the second one) in my last relationship I allowed the guy to use me. That’s why I am seeking GAG’s opinion because generally I am the first type

• the first type is really good. if I'm attracted to you, being up front will do nothing but help you.

What Guys Said 4

• I would say the first one, but something tells me you have some guy who picked the 2nd and you consider yourself the first.

• The second one. She sounds like a keeper.

• I would go for the first woman. A woman who speaks her mind is the most attractive to my eyes.

• The first sounds too assertive. The second sounds passive-aggressive and dishonest. I don't like the sound of either of them.

What Girls Said 2

• There's a line between the two. There's being honest in a nice way and there's brutally honest. It all comes down to timing. There's nothing wrong with being submissive but there's a meek kind of submissive that most people associate with the world and then there's the kind of submissive where you trust your partner to make choices in both your best interests and walk away if he doesn't. You can be aggressive when initiating something and you can be subtle about it. I highly doubt most guys want the second girlfriend you described but they might not want the first one in the long-run.

• The first one. There's no debate about it