Why is he acting this way?

This guy I like started texting me and He sent me a love song one day and then sent me another the next day. When I responded the second time, we texted for a few minutes and out of nowhere, he stopped responding. It's been three days now and nothing. He hasn't texted, called, or anything. Is he not interested? Why is he acting this way and what should I do? Wait him out?

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems that he's a shy guy. He's acting too cool to his crush.

What Guys Said 1

• why don't you text him first. then let us know what happens. answer mine please

What Girls Said 1

• I don't do that wait game games are for children. Just text him and see what he is doing. When you were exchanging texts what did you talk about?

• I was telling him that he sounded really good. (He was singing it) and was joking around telling him that I was still waiting on him to play me a song that I know he hates.

• He is a guy he probably forgot about that song thing. Just see what he is up to do small talk really and keep it short. Text for a little bit so there is some communication going and near the end ask he if has seen (new movie you like) and see if he wants to meet up. Next tell him you have to run about to take care of some things but will talk to him later.