Girls: would you date a skinny guy?

my bmi is 18.3 and I have been trying so hard to gain a little more weight.

height 1.75m weight 56 kg

would you go out with an underweight guy? let's assume that personality and face look good.

guys give your advice too.

please rate the question

thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• No I hate skinny boys

• hahaha. thanks for the harsh truth. is that just you or most girls think that way?

• Thanks :D

• welcome. it was my pleasure. you gave me an honest opinion :)

What Girls Said 5

• Sure. The guy I currently like is a stick haha. There are more important things that matter in a long term relationship.

• I don't really have a type, I have always liked really different guys. So If I liked him as a person I wouldn't mind him being underweight at all. Adding tot hat, I have a guy and a girl friend that have the same problem as you and I know its hard to gain weight, and they have been at it for years.

So as I wouldn't like you changing your feelings for me because of my weight I wouldn't change my feelings for you because of that.

• If I liked him of course I would date him. If you mean would his weight put me off then no it wouldn't.

• i've dated a skinny guy who had a great personality and we had a lot of fun together. except being able to feel his ribcage kinda turned me off sex with him. so now, to save my sex life, I don't date skinny guys anymore.

• well I don't know what you mean by feeling his rib cage cause mine doesn't show but of course if you put your hands like in any other human being you will feel the bones.

• i loved my ex boyfriend. except I could feel his ribcage when I slept with him. it was great when we were hanging out with clothes on, but when it came to sex, all I could think about was the bones. and I felt so horrible for not being turned on by it, because it felt like a skeleton. it just wasn't quite for me...

• Of course I'd date a skinny guy. To me, personality wins over looks or BMIs as long as the guy ain't obese (I take care of myself and if I like someone it's because he takes care of himself too). I do not have any advice about putting on weight though since my concerns are more on maintaining mine. Putting on weight was never part of the plan :) have you tried any of those weight gain supplements?

• heard about them. my friend has the same problem and tried them I did not see any difference plus I read it was not healthy at all.

thanks for the advice

• You're welcome. What the anonymous guy said is right though so you don't have to worry so much.

What Guys Said 1

• imo being skinny is not as off putting as being overweight is. and look on the bright side, you will probably never need to go on a diet!

• lol actually that is not that good. being underweight can damage your growth rate. so if you can go on a diet to gain weight I advice you to do it ;)