After a great date, would you ever kiss a guy who you didn't see as a romantic prospect?

So, I just had a great third date with a girl. The first was just a "get to know you" dinner. The second, I kissed her on the cheek, and the third, we made out at her door. Does this mean she sees me as a romantic prospect or more than friend material? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if you're pathetic for having to ask if you've been friend zoned after making out with a girl, or you're just suffering like the rest of us because girls flirt so much just for fun and change their minds as quickly as the weather...

That aside, you have achieved safe distance from the desolate wastelands of friend zone and arrived in the forest of sex. Congrats!

• Amazing, hilarious answer.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, this means she sees you as a possible boyfriend! :)

• it all depends ...if she enjoyed the kiss then yes

• Since you already kissed, you are definitely a romantic prospect. Especially, if you have gone out 3 times already. If she didn't like you, she wouldn't have let you take her on a date the second time.

• Yes, she does. Otherwise she wouldn't have gone out again with you. Not even let you kiss her on her cheek.

• maybe... a kiss can just be a kiss, it doesn't need to have any deeper meaning... I may just kiss someone because I feel like... :*o

• really? you already know the answer to this question.

• For most of the girls it's hard to get physical contact with a guy if they don't like him. So, yes, she likes you.

• Of corse

• Yes why not?

• I have kissed guys that I didn't end up dating.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you climbed the stairs pretty well...You are a candidate for her...Congratulations

• It doesn't matter what date you will kiss her. Just do it.