Girlfriend doesn't like to be french kissed for the next 2 years

we are having a steady relationship and we don't have any intention of breaking up.

i gave her the idea of a french kiss and she said she doesn't like the idea right now because we are studying in a grad school, we have to pay our attention on studies, when we are finished grad school and get a job, that will be roughly in 2 or more years and by then we will be 26 or more. she says that then she will make it up for not kissing all the time. she says she just doesn't like the idea and that has been a principle in her, but if I want to that's also OK with her although she doesn't like it.

i don't like to hurt her feelings and I also respect her point of view so what should I do kiss her or wait for the next 2 years?

if we are gonna stay like that what can we do to make ourselves have pleasure while not getting hurt over feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you have an exceptionally low interest in physical relationships, break up.

She will never make up for it. She's not that into it, she never will be. Today studies are the excuse. When you're working you'll have less free time, not more. If you get married, have kids - less free time again. From the age of about 18 onward, my life has consistently had -less- free time, not more. That may start slowly turning around in the next couple years, but won't change dramatically for another decade +

Being physical isn't important to her. It never will be.

What Girls Said 1

• Then don't french kiss her

What Guys Said 3

• That's strange, being in school has nothing to do with kissing. That's a lame excuse, like saying you'll take the trash out later because the sky is such a nice color blue. The truth is you just don't want to take the trash out.

• Wow. I've heard of not having sex until marriage but jeez.

I mean, if that's the relationship you are all comfortable with than. Ore power to you, but I couldn't handle that.

• Just kiss her on her lips.