How many of you would date a younger man/older woman?

I used to be very traditional and wouldn't date a younger man, but recently I've realized age does not mean maturity.

How many of you really care about age, and would refuse to date an older woman/younger man?

Just curious!

• Yes I would date a younger man/older woman
  • Absolutely not!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd happily date an older woman, I've been attracted to a women who's well into her 40's... she looks better than some girls my own age though.

What Guys Said 8

• There's actually nothing about "the guy MUST be older" rooted in tradition, that "tradition" only goes back maybe 60 years. My grandparents on my dad's side got married in the early 1940s, she was 19 and he was 17 at the time.

Anyways to answer your question, I would definitely date an older woman. Last year I really liked and almost got to date a woman seven years older than me.

• Milfs? I'm all for that.

• It depends how much older woman You mean... I think that it's better when girlfriend is older than guyfriend in relationship. I would date with older woman - I'm sure of that, I'm 26, so I could date someone until 33. ;-)

• I've dated older women. I feel much more mature than other 21-year-olds in the year 2013. People have said I look like an 18-year-old but act like a 28-year-old.

• Sorry I got a bit confused, are you 21, 18, or 28?

• Haha. I should have been clearer. The reason I said 'in the year 2013' is I think people in the past were much more mature. I might come across as a little immature compared to them.

• Stick with your from the future ;) Hi Doctor Who! :P :P

• I would date an older woman. I don't see any reason why I shouldn't.

• i'd date younger women but not be that interested in dating older women , I used to have a thing for late 20's-30's married women but honeslty less into that fantasie and much more interested in younger women 18-20 age group seems to be what I'm into at moment and even though I'm like 10 years older than them when at the right bar that doesn't seem to matter much as I look younger anyways and doesn't seem to be any shortage of hot younger girls for me to meet

• Only a woman 10 years older, max. My mind will probably go the other way once I hit 40.

• I would date an older woman, but she would still have to be within a couple of years of my age. Other than that, it wouldn't be anything serious.

It seems pretty apparent with the weekly news of teachers having sex with their students that women would be with a younger man. lol

Though I believe another thing plays apart in that as well.

What Girls Said 6

• A - I would date younger guy, though, I don't think I have yet...And as long as I don't go to jail for it (lol just kidding). It doesn't matter as long as he's mature and there's natural chemistry...otherwise I wouldn't exactly look to find a guy younger than me...

• I really don't see this as a black and white issue though. I'm 23, and I could see myself dating someone who was maybe 20, but no younger. So technically, I would- but there's a limit.

• I have yet to date a younger man...though now I am starting to consider it..men more than 5 years older than me are a big turn off.

• In school I was always one of the oldest people in my grade so I got used to dating younger guys. Now it's kind of the norm for me. But I do prefer people around my age, whether slightly older or slightly younger doesn't make a difference.

• I picked A - yes I would. Though just how much younger does matter, to an extent...I mean right now I've just started dating someone three years younger than me, and so far it's been fine as I look/act younger and he looks/acts older... Though it can be a little tiring putting up with all the jabs from friends =)

• I would date a younger guy