Does anyone else have a ritual when they have a big date?

So my ex that I see from time to time is coing to town. I told him I have to have more than a couple hours notice since I have a long routine. He laughed and I asked him if he thought all my soft glowyness was natural.

I have around a four day routine.

Day one- get a haircut and my roots touched up, shave every day

Day two- exfoliate body, deep moisturize, whiten teeth

Day three- home facial, groom, and continue body butter deep moisturization

Day four- Mani/pedi, home facial, touch up grooming, deep condition hair, long bath, baby oil followed by body butter on body, good nights sleep.

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Dear lord.

I feel like a sh*tty girl now, cos I just shower, brush my hair and put some makeup on lol. And I consider that a good effort, lol.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Wow, you make a real effort, which is great.

Guys, especially more intelligent, perceptive guys DO notice. They won't understand every detail (because obviously guys don't know as much about female beauty techniques) but they DO appreciate it. If a girl arrived for a date like that, I would be so impressed not just by the end result but by the effort. Lack of laziness is a super-important quality for girlfriend material.

I have a routine too, but for a guy it's obviously much less.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put my birthday suit on

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't have a ritual at all. I just put on my best suit and go meet the girl.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Jesus Christ, lady... ain't nobody got time fo dat! At least I don't, anyway. My ritual consists of peeling off my scrubs, taking a shower, and putting on some REAL pants. If I'm REALLY excited, I may even try to make sure my socks match.

0|1
    0|1
  • Four day routine? I just put on some decent clothes and head to the resteraunt jeez...

1|1
    0|1
    • I like to look/feel good and have him think I look/feel good. Trust me I get rave reviews about my super soft skin and "natural" glow I have. And the sad thing is when I am seeing a guy is the only time I am high maintenance.

• Haha I never thought about it but I'm right there with you sista! It is such a long process and you feel good after but man, is it worth it? Just saying. But I probably will continue the routine as well ;)

0|0
    0|0