What shall I do with this guy?

I've been texting this guy for about two months and he's been really flirty, calling me cute, saying he wants to cuddle with me, that he misses me, and he said he really wants to kiss me. He texts me everyday, sometimes he send me good morning texts and he always texts me before going to sleep. However, he hasn't invited me out anywhere. He did invite me over his house to cuddle at 10pm. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like to me that he is only interested in sex or even a booty call. I think it depends what you want out of this? Try to see if he wants to hang out some where with a lot of people or even if you him go out any where like the beacj, park, mall etc. I think you wiill have to test him out more to see what he wants. If you do go over his house to cuddle just try to make sure that is all you guys do. I think it all depends what you are looking for with him?

What Guys Said 2

• Well, if you like him, try suggesting you guys go out somewhere. See if he's receptive to that. If not, you've got to find a nice way to kind of let him down or cool things off.

• Don't go to his house at 10 pm. You know what will happen after you've gotten close to him.

What Girls Said 0