What's going on with this girl....?

So, I met this girl from the internet and me and her were really vibing off each other that we decided to meet up later that same day! I met up with her and she kept telling me that we have a lot in common." She also mentioned how she would never met anyone how we did but she was glad she did. Anyways, we had a fun time, and I leaned to kiss her. She said that she "saw that coming" and said "I'm sorry I'm just really shy about these things." Anyways, I was walking her back to train talking she said we should hang out again and she grabbed me and kissed me. I said I would text her later. So the next day I text her, because I know girls hate guys who take forever to text. She never responded. I figured she was busy. Anyways, I hit her up on the website and she saw my message but never responded. What's going on, why is she acting like this. My friends say she's just playing games, but really? It's been almost a week and she doesn't respond.

She keeps popping up as a visitor in my profile? Why does she keep doing visiting if she doesn't care or feel the same way?

Most Helpful Girl

• She may have fallen for a character image, which is why you both seemed to really hit it off while talking online. When you finally met in person, maybe she didn't see an attraction physically. I'm not implying that you're physically unappealing, I'm saying just not by what she determines as attractive.

Her behavior when she left was most likely appreciative but she was more concerned with pacifying the situation than being open and honest about it. I think her priority was more with ending it in a non confrontational manner, which unfortunately, wasn't a proper closure.

What she actually did, especially with the kiss before leaving was send a signal to you to imply that things were perfect when in fact she already concluded that this was something she no longer wanted to pursue.

The more mature way to handle it is to take some time and express your true feelings so that there wouldn't be any doubt. Her way actually was quite selfish. You've already reached out in effort to try and follow up, but clearly the interest isn't mutual. If it were she would have responded by now. I think its best you move forward and not waste time and effort trying to reach out to her. Let her be and channel your energy toward finding someone who will be mutually interested in you.

• Response to your update: Just because she isn't interested in you as a potential partner doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't like you as a friend. She still likes you, just perhaps not on to the same degree or on the level that you wish. She may just have curiosity as to how you're doing otherwise. Trust me if she was interested in you romantically she wouldn't have broken contact with you to begin with.

What Girls Said 15

• You don't know her history. If she has been heartbroken recently, she may be scared that she actually liked you, and kissed you. Or maybe she is taking things slow and doesn't want to rush into anything (ie: daily texting etc.) Not sure what else it could be. I would say to keep your options open though.

• Good point I mean she is young 18. That and like you said I don't know her history, it could be nothing against me. That's what a friend of mine told me.

• 1. She's not shy. Otherwise she wouldn't have kissed you like that.

2. She's not interested.

3. She's lying about not ever meeting a guy from the Internet and that you are her first one. Bull crap because I've pulled that card too. Lol yes, guilty.

4. Stop waiting... Move on.

5. I don't care if she's been heartbroken before. Not everyone is the same. You shouldn't treat someone like dirt just because some effed up yours.

6. Maybe she's playing the field like men do too. She's possibly dating other people. Dating websites give females a huge advantage simply because we can pick which ones we want. Especially if the female is attractive.

7.I don't know what else to say but move on ... Again lol

• I think maybe that was her way of blowing you off. She didn't have the guts to tell you that she wasn't interested in pursuing anything further with you, so she kissed you as an apology(?) (because she already knew you wanted to kiss her) with a vague mention of a possible meet up next time. Definitely, forget about her. She's not worth your time. The way she handled the situation is enough to see. She didn't have the decency to consider how you would feel. If she was to actually respond and you got together, who's to say she won't do this again? Move on.

On the other hand, maybe she thought you were moving too fast, trying to kiss her not long after first meeting her. So she thought you were only interested in sleeping with her. And she freaked and just blew you off. Just a crazy thought. Who knows.

• True. Which I wasn't just trying to sleep with her, I just kissed her because it felt right.

• Yeah I figured. You don't seem like the type. Unfortunately she doesn't know.:/

• Or she really is shy and she feels to scared to face you again after daring to kiss you. Maybe she felt she bit off more than she could chew, thought she could handle this kind of situation, meeting a stranger online then kissing him, but now feels like it was a mistake. Maybe someone convinced her or she convinced herself that this kind of situation might be dangerous. She may feel more comfortable ending things by ignoring you instead of continuing to make contact :)

• She probably was fond of you and attracted to you but is now having second thoughts from worry. She could be concerned about an ex, scared of having her heart broken again, or is just really nervous. I think she is being stupid personally.

• I'm sorry to tell you, but to me she doesn't seem interested at all. She might have pretended like she was when you hung out.

• She's probably just playing you. When you kissed her she claimed she was shy, and then she "grabs" you and kisses you? She's totally wasting your time and toying with your emotions. Find a new girl. Preferably one that doesn't like to play games?

• She eithere didn't feel chemistry in the kiss.. Or yea, she's playing games.

• Why do girls play games like that?

• For the same reason guys play games. A girl goes through that point in their lives that they are learning what they like and don't like. Usually between the ages of 22-25

• its not a game I don't think in this case but sometimes it can be, its more they give it a go and then realize its not for them. that's the way I see it.

• Women LOVE being around men...we wait by our phones hoping a man we are interested in contacts us. The fact that she isn't doing that is a clear sign she didn't like you as much as she pretended.

• She definitely played you

• The rumors are just lies. guys aren't the only ones who take forever to respond back. Some girls do it to. It adds suspense and doesn't make her seem to eager. plus maybe she really is shy.

• You can do much better. She sounds like a player or something. I wouldn't trust her. I like the fact that you texted her the next day though, I think that's very thoughtful of you. She's a stupid girl for not texting back.

• Yes it like she playing games with you.

• Mind games... She's not interested or serious about you, move on.

• Maybe she met someone but I have no clue. Sorry.

What Guys Said 4

• Try being in a relationship for two years with a girl you were going to ask marry you. Then one day she suddenly says I am busy I don't have much time to talk to you so we should break up. Then you send her an email asking what had happend and why we have to break up and she never replies to the damn thing.

• That's harsh buddy. Damn.

• Tell me about it. Good luck with your girl although I can't offer anything useful to tell you since I am still wondering if my girlfriend will ever message me again.

• I would delete her from all storage devices and forget about her. If she gets distressed about something in the future and by chance you happen to be around her and learn of what trouble she is into, act like she does not exist, remember what she has done to you, she also acted like you don't exist. Did you get any calls? She acted like you mean nothing after she kissed you. Why the hell would she kiss you if then she doesn't even want to send you a simple message. Imagine how wicked you have to be to make someone believe you like them and than be cold like the ice to them.

When you meet the right person, if ever, none of this rubbish will happen, you both would know you found the right person in each other. Good luck with that.

• She was just stringing you all along.

• She's a flake. Plain and simple. Find someone better.