Don't you wish moments lasted?

You know, it can be so amazing whatever it is and then its over. And you wish it never ended esp when its good you want it too last. So its like why do all good things come to an end? And bad things seem to last so long? Moments are like flings, it feels so good when your in it and before you know it, its gone and you realized it was just a moment. That's why I say enjoy every bit of it cause one day it will be over. Live each moment like it is your last because if you have the opportunity to feel great and be happy, take it. don't over think it nor read into it. just let it be and cherish that moment. Don't take it for granted.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah things like that happen its just a part of life its just like me wanting a Porsche car but can't afford it but have to settle for a cheaper one. But the thing that hurts the most is the memory's and dreams that haunt you.

• I have that with poppers :D

It's always over to fast :(

What Girls Said 2

• If we had too many good moments or they lasted very long we would get used to it and they'd lose their luster. The trick is to know that there will be more good times and to remember that the not-so-great times are there to keep the scales in balance.

• a moment? I don't think I really have any moment in particular, maybe I'm just dull that way. I mean, I guess maybe a bit from my child hood when I was genuinely happy and I didn't have much to worry about.