Signs that he's into the texting conversation?

What as the signs that a guy wants to talk? What are the signs that he doesn't want to talk?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you could give a little more insight on this so it would be easier to answer.

One good sign is how fast he answers but I think that may vary a lot from one situation to another.

Another one is how much thought he is spending on his messages.

And last is obviously how and what he says. Like if he is having more of a discussion and he seems really into the subject.

What Guys Said 4

• If he is responding back to you quickly, that is likely a very good sign. If he is taking his time to get back to you, that might not be what you are looking for.

• It's a 6th sense. If you feel that the conversation is tidies then make sure you are the one to end it.

• If he keeps on replying, he's interested.

• I say things like this in textng:

hi

cool

yes

sex

beer

no

fun

okay

What Girls Said 1

• one word answers and long time to reply = no congo. quick replies and questions = convo. if you feel like your trying to hard, he's probably not interested.