My boyfriend is a photographer and take pic of naked girl ! I feel so sick!

Hi guys, my boyfriend and I together more then a year he is loving caring and good to me, but his job is photographer, I don't mind that, but sometimes he has to take nude pics of other girls its really let me so sick, I tried talk to him about it, but he say its job and he can't choose. He is on web site something like a FB where all his clients there ( mostly girls) he don't have any of my picture or where we together picture there, recently one of nude girl up date her nude photo the one he take of her, I feel so sick! I don't know what should I do ! Or maybe it's I wrong and being to conservative !

Most Helpful Guy

• This is his job, and part of who he is. He isn't going to change this for you, so, you need to decide for yourself if this is something you can handle or not, and if not, you need to break up with him.

If he was an actor, he might be kissing girls and even having fake sex with them. If he was a painter, he might be painting nude models, etc. Women always love these creative types of people (understandably), but this stuff is often part of the package, and it isn't reasonable to expect him to change.

If I dated Taylor Swift, I'd have to know going in that she might write songs about our relationship. That's who she is and what she does. She's not going to change that for me or anyone else, and your guy isn't going to change what he does or who he is for you or anyone else. You either have to accept him how he is, or move on and find a guy who is more of what you want.

What Guys Said 16

• There's a lot of money in nude photography, so you can't criticize him for doing this. Don't worry, I doubt being around nude girls is going tomake him likely to have sex with them. They are only there to further THEIR modeling careers, mostly; they aren't likely to be interested in your boyfriend, except in a professional way.

• Based on what you said alone - you are overreacting.

• Listen Hun, I know exactly how you feel, I dated a p*rnstar...not a big name one obviously but she was a huge webcam model and she brought in a bunch of different guys...Its going to make anyone nervous. I get sick when I panic about my current girlfriend with her "Guy friend"...(Friends only they say...) anyway listen the best thing you can do is just try not to think about it and maybe let it go, however if you aren't too attached to the guy you could easily walk away. But I get attached to anyone I date because I date to find true love, not sex money or otherwise, but Just search your feelings and weigh the balances between your feelings for him and your feelings about the situation. Just try to talk to him about it more and maybe he will learn to understand for you.

• You have to accept that taking pics of nude girls is part of his occupation.

This qualifies you wanting to "change" him.

Either accept it, or breakup and find someone who doesn't take nude photos of girls as part of his occupation.

• "It's just his job" - laughing my ass off. What a totally classic & childish reason to keep on doing what he's doing. Unless ofcourse he is also making nude pictures of men?

Do not accept any bullsh it from partners -sudden disrespectful changes of behavior- if it's something they can change but don't want to. It shows a lack of care on their part.

Any sane man would understand why his girlfriend would be hurt by this.

Then again if he was already doing this at the start of the relationship, it's your fault for starting a relationship with a person like this imo.

If he loves you enough he might be able to change (depends on his age). But perhaps only after you have shown him your serious. So it will be hard.

• He is just doing his job.. he might take some personal enjoyment out of it, but it is what pays the bills. If he acts on this stuff, that it something different, but if he is coming home to you and making you happy and taking care of you, that is a great thing.

• first off, I would like to say Holy hell, that grammar.

Second, its just his job. As long as he doesn't take his work home with him there's not much he or you can do about it.,

• You have to explain this to him and see how he reacts, also take note do you have sex often enough and do you get enough attention in general

If he's not cheating and just being professional at his job then there's no reason to be upset, however emotions follow no reason

You might try to persuade him to stop it, that little extra ca$h is not worth making you into a nervous wreck, if he's a good man he will understand

• no dnt dumping him for such reason is not worthy because he has choosen photography as a proffession c to it that he loves you and cares for you the same way he did before you got knowing about his pictures and take him out for a break or plan something special for him so that he feels relaxed with you and loves you more

• I think you have to determine if you trust him. If you do, then accept its his job and while he might get some enjoyment its not going to change how he views you.

• you knew his work before you dated him. don't ask him to change

• its his job...like if you really don't like it, dump him. what do you want us to tell you? that's how he makes his money...if he isn't getting payed, how is he gonna buy you nice things?

• Probably shouldn't be in a relationship if you aren't comfortable with your body

• What's wrong with nudity?

• You should just support him wholeheartedly. It's not as if he's cheating on you.

• If it makes you unhappy, you have to break up with him.

But I think you're over-reacting.

What Girls Said 7

• Does he come home to you and give you a wild ride after?

or does he come home, shower, and sleep or go out with the boys after?

Taking photo's is his job. It pays the bills.

Yeah, sure he probably likes taking photo's of naked girls... They're naked... They have breasts...

But if he is turning his charged up engines loose on you.. then everything is fine...

• If he was a photographer when you got with him, you have no right to complain about his job now. If he loves what he does and makes a living at it, you don't have the right to put pressure on him to quit. You either trust him or you do not. If you don't, you should break up with him. After a year of being with him you should have a pretty good idea of how he operates- if he's untrustworthy and you decide to stay with him, that is on you. If he is trustworthy and you don't trust him, that is also on you.

• I don't think you're wrong. This photographer told me some models love to flirt with him during their photo sessions. Talk to your boyfriend about your insecurities and honestly asking does he get sexual feelings from photographing girls nude? if so, maybe he's not the right guy for you.

• I couldn't date a guy that does that..i bet he wouldn't like it

• Would you be upset if he was a doctor and had to examine nude women? It's just his job.

• It's his job. Just break up with him

• Honestly, I would be pretty angry but then again it is his job. You have to be VERY strong in order to continue this relationship. If not then I suggest you rethink this whole relationship with him. Is it worth putting yourself through all this worry?

Best of Luck